Terms and Conditions
By communicating any request for award travel arrangements and/or services to JJ Award Travel, all clients understand and accept the following:
1. Any and all failures, interruptions, and any and all other changes caused by the airline(s) provider is the responsibility of those airline(s) the award(s) were booked with. We assume no liability and/or responsibility for situations, including, but not limited to: Delays, cancellations, downgrades (or any change in service,) seat changes, route changes, schedule changes, or any other situation which causes a client to have their plans either cancelled, delayed, and/or changed.
2. We are not a travel agency.
3. You understand that any changes or cancellations you make could involve charges by various business entities (e.g., there could be re-deposit of miles fees or other fees, depending on the situation.)
4. We will request payment via an emailed invoice. You understand that once payment for services is rendered (e.g., your flight(s) are booked,) there are no refunds.
5. You understand that there are many factors that cause variances in costs using miles/points, including, but not limited to: Award availability fluctuation, amount of miles and/or points possessed by the client, or a variety of other potential factors. We therefore don’t guarantee that the miles/points you use for your itinerary will be the lowest possible usage. We also don’t guarantee the overall value you will receive from using mileage redemptions, as compared to revenue redemptions.
6. All clients understand that award availability for airlines is constantly fluctuating and therefore, once a JJ Award Travel client agrees to their itinerary, they must proceed to book as soon as possible, but no later than 24 hours after agreeing to their itinerary. Should a JJ Award Travel client encounter award availability issues within the first 24 hours, JJ Award Travel will work with the client to find alternative award travel arrangements, however, the original service charge for providing the original consulting service will not be refunded. There is never a guarantee that the exact routing, class of service, seats, etc. can be secured.
7. You will be provided instructions, as needed, on how to book the agreed upon itinerary: How to transfer points/miles, how to book the itinerary on the airline(s) website, telephone, or other methods.
8. We do the bulk of the work for you (e.g., the research) and all you have to do is finalize the reservation(s) yourself. For your privacy, we don’t make calls, etc. on your behalf.
9. Fee structure: a)Basic one-way or round-trip air award travel consisting of a total of 8 legs or less for the entire itinerary: $250 for the first person and $125 for each additional person, b)Complex one-way or round-trip air award travel consisting of a total of 9 or more legs for the entire itinerary: $400 for the first person and $200 for each additional person, c)Any and all changes or cancellations after 24 hours has elapsed from when the itinerary is finalized will be charged the aforementioned applicable rates for any additional work that’s needed. You are responsible for taxes, baggage, and/or any other fees are that are charged separately by all involved entities.
10. We don’t sell or barter in airline/hotel mileage/points currencies.
11. We are not liable for anything that might happen to a client or their passenger(s) before, during, or after travel.
12. Points/mileage transfers are generally irreversible. You understand that there is a possibility of awards(s) not being available or bookable (e.g, an error) after you transfer points to airline program(s).